Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Thursday, September 10, 2009

BrickFair

BrickFair is an annual gathering of LEGO fans near Washington, DC, which happened a couple of weeks ago. In addition to making friends and having a good time, one of the highlights is a huge public display, with all kinds of LEGO creations by these different builders. In looking through photos of this display I saw this collection of religiously-themed creations. I actually used to live in the DC area, so I immediately recognized the small-scale model of the Mormon Temple, as I used to drive past it daily on the 495. You can also see a nativity set, a scene from the Garden of Eden, a Christmas creation, and the edge of another Mormon structure, the Nauvoo Temple. I don't know who built each of these, so if anyone who was at BrickFair could leave comments filling in the details I would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment