Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Navigational tool

If you look over on the right just below "welcome and essays" I've added a box called "Find posts on:". I'm going to add keywords to the end of each post so that it is easy to find posts on, say, Hinduism. Mostly I'm listing faith traditions, with "OtherFaiths" as a stand-in for either ancient faiths or current minority faiths. I'm also including keywords for The Brick Testament, since I'll probably have many of these, and Architecture, to find things like cathedrals, mosques, etc.

Right below that I've added another box with links to a few site of general relevance to this blog. Please let me know if you have others I should add.

-later edit- I'm redoing how I'm indexing posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment