Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bible stories

I've previously noted that AlfredD has a gallery of the ten most beautiful Bible stories. Or at least that's the title - previously he had only four, but he's added four more. Two to go. Might I suggest the cross and the empty tomb? Those would be, really, the two key scenes, and quite appropriate to post this week.

Noah's ark


David and Goliath (I really like the sling here)


I'm not sure on this one. Maybe it is the feast at the end of the prodigal son parable? Or maybe the parable of the rich man's feast?


I originally thought this was Christ's birth when I saw the thumbnail, based on the assumption that those camels were for the magi, but when you look at the full picture it is the story of Joseph.


No comments:

Post a Comment