The Convent of Christ in Tomar, Portugal, was originally a stronghold of the Knights Templar. After they were dissolved in the 14th century, the Portuguese branch became the Order of Christ, based in Tomar. The nave of the church was rebuilt in the 1500's, and one of the most famous additions was the Chapterhouse Window designed by Diogo de Arruda. The stone decorations include symbols of Christ and King Manuel 1, as well as maritime motifs. Projecto Construir is a Portuguese group that involves kids in large LEGO constructions, and they made a full size LEGO version of the famous window.